Friday, March 20, 2009

Hungry Hyaena email and RSS feeds

Recently, a number of people have suggested that HH offer email and RSS feeds so that individuals who like reading the blog but don't visit the site regularly will receive notification of new content. Because I post sporadically (4 - 10 a month), the suggestion is an excellent one.

I invite you to subscribe to either of these services. The relevant links are positioned on the right-hand side of the page, just above the "Post Archive By Subject" section.

2 comments:

Donald Frazell said...

Obama must be reading your blog, send him a newsletter. See the First Lady just started a vegetable garden, bringing in elementary kids to til the earth.

We should all follow Voltaire, and tend to our gardens. Of nature, of ourselves, and of god. True art comes easily when done so.

ACDE

Hungry Hyaena said...

Donald:

Indeed. I wish I had a garden and more time. For now, I can only take solace in my compost. ;)