Monday, January 24, 2011

Artworld Digest Limited Edition Released!


Christopher Reiger
"everywhere looks the same #1"
2008
Watercolor, gouache, pen and sumi ink on Arches paper
12 3/4 x 10 inches

I'm pleased to announce that the first limited edition print that Artworld Digest Magazine is offering for sale (via its newly launched online store) is based on my 2008 drawing, "Everywhere Looks the Same #1."

When I passed through New York City in December, I met with David Cohen, founder and publisher of Artworld Digest, to confirm that the print looked up to snuff; it exceeded my expectations! AD has produced a very handsome, archival digital print.

Each print in the edition of 100 is sold with a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity and, importantly, 65% of the sales proceeds will benefit The Center for Contemporary Environmental Art (CCEA), the organization behind the Seed Project.

The kicker? The prints only cost $25.00! Buy one here.

Image credit: copyright, Christopher Reiger

2 comments:

perri said...

i just ordered one, chris - it looks awesome. best regards.

Hungry Hyaena said...

Fantastic, Perri; the CCEA and I thank you!