Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Flavorpill:Chicago

I apologize for not providing blog regulars with more substantiative content, but I remain unable to create adequate time for my red-ink heavy writing. I find this vexing, and hope that it will not be the case for very much longer.

I haven't abandoned online activity, however.

This week's issue (203, July 29th) of Flavorpill:Chicago features my oh-so-popular painting, "between meaning and material (h.H.R.)." The ocelot lives in Switzerland now, domesticated in the home of a collector, but it's seeing its fair share of reproduction.

Click here to see the direct Flavorpill link.

2 comments:

Steppen Wolf said...

Chris,
I am very happy to see your art take off with all of the group shows arranged for this summer. You have a great future ahead of you.
Sunil

Hungry Hyaena said...

Thank you, Sunil. I hope that you're right, but a happy future would be every bit as good. ;)

All the best,
Christopher