Sunday, June 30, 2013

In Harness at Aggregate Space

An Aggregate Space "Selfie"; West Oakland, CA; June 2013
I'm grateful to both Aggregate Space and The Featherboard Writing Series for granting me time (and a desk away from my home office/studio) to focus on new writing and photograph projects. Having begun work on my two e-chapbooks (described in more detail here), I'm even more enthusiastic about the possibilities. I spent most of today in Aggregate Space's second floor office and editing area, where I wiled away the hours ruminating on some of my early hunting experiences in dove fields.

Disappointingly, it seems unlikely that the e-chapbooks will be available by the time the residency ends in early August, but the kind folks at The People's E-book have agreed to let me be a part of the second wave of Beta testers for the platform. Currently, I plan to produce two limited edition print (i.e., non-digital) chapbooks in partnership with Aggregate Space and The Featherboard Writing Series, and then I'll turn those limited editions into freely distributed e-books after the residency's end.


Image credit: copyright, Christopher Reiger, 2013

No comments: